I could be clever, oh believe me I could. I could write up a nice juicy hook that would really catch your attention. I could write something so profound that anyone who reads the words are intrigued and thirst for more.
However, I choose to be real. It may not attract an insane amount of attention (if any)..it may not spark the interest of many people (if any)... In fact, there's a chance that by this mere 80th word, of this 6th completely improper sentence, I have lost you. Gone to find a blog that satisfies those needs for sharp wit and clever lines, juicy hooks and even juicier stories, words of wisdom and soul. For those that left to find such things, I can't say I blame you. For this blog/journal/diary/whathaveyou is not written for the approval of anyone but myself and for the chance that I may..I don't know..entertain(?) someone along the way.
Well..this has been my first post from my switch to blogger.
Actually, this has been my first (& shall we hope last?) dreadfully boring post..
Live Beautifully
No comments:
Post a Comment