Do it yourself. I've never found that quote to be more true than I have today. I relied on my former "manager" to talk to other agents, show them my work etc. and get my representation in Miami and Tampa etc. Well... I waited for months..nothing. I finally ditch the "manager" and look up all the agencies myself, submit my portfolio samples, and within 2 days I've been contacted by 3 agencies who are interested in meeting me in person. 2 in Miami, and one in Tampa. Now, I will be headed to Tampa tomorrow to meet with an agency, then home, then back to Tampa Saturday morning for the Tampa Bay Fashion Week Casting, back home, Sunday of course is the day of rest, then monday I'll be headed down to Miami to meet with one if not both of the agencies there that are interested.
This is in no way a continuation of my last post, but, given my recent lack of confidence and decent into depression due to my former manager's inadequacy..i found it worth my while to write up this blog incase I lose that sparkling confidence again in the future.
Now, I'm off to ab class and biking another 4 miles. wew! life of a model..
Live Beautifully..
No comments:
Post a Comment